Vision and values
Our vision is to be the best global education provider in the world for our students, partners and people.
- We have conviction to our purpose and potential.
- We demonstrate drive by achieving and advancing together.
- We are adventurous in mind and spirit.
- We demonstrate rigour in enhancing our professional reputation and credibility.
- We are genuine in the way we behave and deliver.
- We show respect by celebrating, valuing and caring for people and the environment.
Values in Action is a set of guidelines outlining how we demonstrate the Navitas values through our behaviour, and in the performance of our work. Values in Action is an articulation of who we are, and how we are expected to behave. It symbolises what we stand for as an organisation. It refers to our Whistleblowing Policy, whichoutlines how to report non-complaint, illegal or unethical behaviour or actions via our Speak Up portal and the protections that apply to persons who make such reports.
Our core purpose is transforming lives through education. We are passionate about learner outcomes, creating employment opportunities through lifelong learning and being a global leader in delivering better learning solutions.