What we do
We work with universities, industry partners and governments to transform lives through education
We partner with universities
Since 1994, Navitas has been a respected leader in global higher education. As pioneers in the university pathway sector, we have trusted partnerships with more than 35 forward-thinking universities in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
We are flexible and here for the long-term, sharing our global resources, expertise and capabilities to support our university partners’ international reach and strategic goals. Our proven partnership model takes a transparent and collaborative approach in order to align with our partners’ mission, vision, goals and objectives and achieve long-term success.
We provide our partners with access to resources and expertise to help drive large-scale initiatives that provide tangible, lasting benefits to students, faculty, staff and local communities.
Meet our partners
Our partners have recognised that with our support, they can achieve long-term sustainable growth without compromising student experience or academic quality.
We are eager to partner with high-achieving, forward-thinking universities around the world, with a leadership team that recognises the value of an internationally diverse and well-educated student body.
It’s our vision to be the preferred transformation partner to universities around the world.
How can we help you?
- Accelerate the internationalisation of your university campus.
- Drive higher-quality learning and student experiences
- Boost your global profile
- Grow a strong, more diverse student population
- Generate sustainable revenue streams for reinvestment in key areas
- Uphold your admissions standards
- Improve academic/ student outcomes
Our university partnership model
Navitas’ success has been built on partnerships and pathways. We pioneered an innovative university partnership model of education in 1994, and have a proud history of developing successful pathway and internationalisation programs with ambitious universities around the world.
Our University Partnerships (UP) divisions form the largest part of our business – a reflection of where we started and what we are known for. We provide pre-university, managed campus and university pathway programs across three regional divisions: UP Australasia, UP Europe, and UP North America. The pathway programs are purposefully designed for international and domestic learners, who may not otherwise be able to access tertiary education.
As one of the world’s leading pathway providers with established credibility and a proven ability to create value for our partners, we are well placed to help universities remain relevant and competitive in this changing education landscape. We will share our global resources and capabilities to support our university partners’ strategic and internationalisation ambitions.
Our university partners have access to our global marketing and recruitment infrastructure. This includes over 120 recruitment staff across 20 different regional offices; managing relationships with over 4000 different recruitment partners, providing access to prospective students in over 130 countries.
Every Navitas partnership is unique and we pride ourselves on managing relationships individually and ensuring consistent quality with embedded marketing, admissions, academic and support teams.
The pathway program explained
Many students who study internationally are faced with the challenges of English as a second language, of adapting to a new culture, and a different education system. The pathway program works by recruiting students to our own colleges on university campuses. We provide the unique services that international students particularly need to succeed – small class sizes, support with English language, extra tuition time, personalised learning, assistance in settling in to a new country and culture, extensive student welfare, and sophisticated processes to identify and support at-risk learners.
A Navitas pathway program is the equivalent to the first year of a bachelor degree at one of our partner universities. Having completed a program with us, students typically enter mainstream studies at our partner university in their second year and complete their undergraduate or graduate degrees. We are extremely proud of the outcomes we achieve for our learners – 90% of Navitas students who complete the pathway program transition to the respective partner university.
Pathway programs are located on the partner university's campus. Students use libraries, computer laboratories, recreation facilities, common areas and other general student services as well as having access to student clubs and societies. This enhances the student experience and aids retention as students integrate into campus life in that first year, making the move to second year much easier.
Contact us to learn more
Careers & Industry
We deliver global, work ready graduates through our Careers & Industry division
The Navitas Careers & Industry division brings together the following niche colleges delivering higher education, vocational education and training, and language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills programs and services to more than 25,000 learners worldwide:
- Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- Navitas English
- Navitas Professional
- Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM)
Through our global network of 60 campuses in 20 countries, we equip learners with the growth opportunities, real-world experiences and qualifications they need to develop skills, build confidence, secure work and carve successful long-term careers.
Higher education programs account for almost half of our programs, followed by non-award professional development and foundation skills for employment; Government-funded language, literacy, numeracy and employability programs; and VET certificate and diploma courses.
Our colleges enjoy a positive reputation with regulators, professional accrediting bodies and governments, a track record in delivering large-scale government-funded education and training programs and exceptional student experiences as evidenced by the most recently published Australian Government surveys of public and private higher education providers.
We will continue to develop and deliver new programs in sectors with strong growth prospects and are committed to meeting the future employment needs of industry while fostering a culture of innovation.
Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)
A leader in applied psychology education, the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) delivers specialist Higher Education and VET courses in:
- Social Work
- Community Services
- Policing & Justice
Small classes, work placements and flexible delivery options including online and blended learning are key to each student’s learning experience. Courses are professionally accredited by the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) and the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
ACAP continues to achieve exceptional student experience outcomes, surpassing national averages in teaching quality, skills development, student support and learning resources in the 2017 Australian Government quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) survey.
Within Australia, ACAP operates campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
For more information, visit us at acap.edu.au
- Founded in 1983
- Approximately 200 staff
- Approximately 5,400 students
- 5 Australian Campuses
- Secured self-accrediting authority in 2017
SAE Creative Media Institute
SAE Institute is one of the world’s leading educators in creative media industries, delivering accredited postsecondary education programs in world-class facilities. SAE delivers diploma, bachelor and postgraduate degree programs in the following disciplines:
- Web & Mobile
SAE engages with industry leaders and advisory groups to design and deliver a curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships are embedded into programs as pathways to employment.
Within Australia, SAE Institute operates campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Byron Bay.
For more information, visit us at sae.edu.au
- Founded in 1976
Approximately 1,100 staff
- 360 staff in Australia
Approximately 10,000 students
- 2,700 students in Australia
- 6 campuses in Australia
Navitas English is contracted by the Australian and State Governments to deliver programs that help people from diverse backgrounds to improve their language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills. Our programs include:
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP), offering 510 hours of free English language tuition to eligible migrants and humanitarian entrants.
- Settlement Language Pathways to Employment/Training (SLPET) to gain English language and employability skills and work experience.
- The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program, which provides eligible people up to 650 hours of free1 training in job skills, literacy and numeracy.
- Department of Social Services ACT Career Pathways Program providing assistance to humanitarian entrants with their career pathways.
In the 2017 Australian Government Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) survey:
- 99% of Navitas English clients said they developed the skills expected.
- 96% said the Navitas English training focused on relevant skills.
- 97% would recommend Navitas English to others.
Navitas English operate in campuses across government contract regions in the Australian state of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
For more information, visit us at navitas-english.com.au
- Founded in 1988
- Approximately 350 staff
- Approximately 3,800 clients annually
- Over 200,000 students completed AMEP since 1998
Navitas Professional is a career development and education provider that helps tertiary students, graduates and young professionals to access work integrated learning, placements, mentoring and training with respected Australian and global businesses. These programs enable students to develop skills critical to develop their career in their chosen field of study.
Our programs include:
- Professional Year Program (PYP) for international accounting, IT and engineering graduates.
- Tailored Work Integrated Learning programs for higher education, vocational education and industry partners.
- Professional Internship Program and Career Experience Program for local and international graduates.
Navitas Professional is focused on delivering exceptional student outcomes as evidenced by the 2017 Australian Quality Authority (ASQA) survey results:
- 97% of Navitas Professional clients said trainers had an excellent knowledge of the subject content.
- 94% of Navitas Professional graduates said they developed the expected skills from attending the programs.
- 95% said the Navitas Professional program helped them work with people.
Navitas Professional delivers career development programs in every state in Australia, partnering with local, national and international organisations.
For more information, visit us at navitas-professional.edu.au
- Founded in 2008
- Approximately 95 staff
- Over 1,400 student enrolments
- Delivered professional development programs to more than 10,000 learners
- Network of more than 4,600 industry partners
Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM)
The Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM) is one of Australia’s most respected and prolific providers of management and leadership education. Representing a broad range of stakeholders across private industry and government, ASAM is presently engaged with over 130,000 Australian managers and decision-makers. Our auspiced schools include:
- Women & Leadership Australia (WLA); a national Initiative committed to supporting the presence of women in business and community leadership roles.
- The National Excellence in School Leadership Initiative (NESLI); a technology-driven business that provides world-standard leadership development and wellbeing programs to school leaders in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and other markets.
Experts in micro-credentialing, ASAM uses a blended learning methodology based on proven principles of adult learning.
For more information, visit us at asam.edu.au
- Founded in 2003
- Approximately 50 staff
- Approximately 5,000 participants annually
- Over 20,000 program graduates
Through Navitas Ventures we support the ideas, people and companies that will shape the future of Higher Education.
Navitas started with a big idea in a small market: to change the way the world learns. A quarter of a century on, and now one of the world’s largest education organisations, we are still driven by the same pioneering spirit. Through Navitas Ventures, we invest in, incubate and partner with promising new ideas that will advance innovation in education globally.
We have the global network and knowledge to support the development of your startup or innovative venture – we're not simply a short-term investor but an entrepreneurial partner.
To find out more, visit www.navitasventures.com
Colleges and Campuses
Our colleges and campuses
We have colleges and campuses all over the world in both our University Partnerships division and our Careers & Industry division.
We have university pathway programs in Australasia, Europe, North America and Asia.
- Curtin College (Western Australia, Australia)
- Deakin College (Victoria, Australia)
- Edith Cowan College (Western Australia, Australia)
- Eynesbury College (South Australia, Australia)
- Griffith College (Queensland, Australia)
- James Cook University College (Queensland, Australia)
- La Trobe College Australia (Victoria Australia)
- La Trobe University Sydney Campus (New South Wales, Australia)
- Newcastle International College (New South Wales, Australia)
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (South Australia, Australia)
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (New South Wales, Australia)
- University of Canterbury International College (New Zealand)
- University of Canberra College (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Western Sydney University International College (New South Wales, Australia)
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus (New South Wales, Australia)
Australia and New Zealand
- Birmingham City University International College (UK)
- Cambridge Ruskin International College (UK)
- Hertfordshire International College (UK)
- International College at Robert Gordon University (UK)
- International College Portsmouth (UK)
- Lancaster University, Leipzig (Germany)
- Leicester University Global Study Centre (UK)
- London Brunel International College (UK)
- The College, Swansea University (UK)
- The Hague Pathway College (Netherlands)
- Twente Pathway College (Netherlands)
- University of Northampton International College (UK)
- University of Plymouth International College (UK)
- Florida Atlantic University Global Student Success Program (US)
- Fraser International College (Canada)
- International College of Manitoba (Canada)
- Richard Bland College of William & Mary Global Student Success Program (US)
- UMass Boston Navitas Global Student Success Program (US)
- UMass Dartmouth Navitas Global Student Success Program (US)
- UMass Lowell Navitas Global Student Success Program (US)
- University of Idaho Global Student Success Program (US)
- University of New Hampshire Global Student Success Program (US)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Global Student Success Program (US)
- Queens College Global Student Success Program (US)
Careers & Industry
The Careers & Industry division equips learners with the skills, real world experience and confidence they need to be work-ready.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss partnership opportunities with us, get in touch by filling out your details below.