What we do
We work with universities, industry partners and governments to transform lives through education. Find out more in this Introduction to Navitas brochure.
We partner with universities
Since 1994, Navitas has been a respected leader in global higher education. As pioneers in the university pathway sector, we have trusted partnerships with more than 30 forward-thinking universities in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
We are flexible and here for the long-term, sharing our global resources, expertise and capabilities to support our university partners’ international reach and strategic goals. Our proven partnership model takes a transparent and collaborative approach in order to align with our partners’ mission, vision, goals and objectives and achieve long-term success.
We provide our partners with access to resources and expertise to help drive large-scale initiatives that provide tangible, lasting benefits to students, faculty, staff and local communities.
Meet our partners
Our partners have recognised that with our support, they can achieve long-term sustainable growth without compromising student experience or academic quality.
We are eager to partner with high-achieving, forward-thinking universities around the world, with a leadership team that recognises the value of an internationally diverse and well-educated student body.
It’s our vision to be the preferred transformation partner to universities around the world.
Navitas Hosting Services are a value-add support service we provide for our university partners seeking to develop their in-market presence offshore. Our Hosting Services help UPs access the services of dedicated staff in the chosen Navitas Source Country Office.
Entry and expansion into many source markets can be risky. The compliance cost associated with operation in source countries is high, and HR/payroll/compliance legislation in countries like China and Vietnam are complex and ever-changing. We reduce the risk of expansion for University Partners which helps ensure their brands are protected. Our local expertise allows us and our University Partners to manage and monitor the offshore services and staff on an ongoing basis, with a direct impact on student numbers and in-country relationships.
How Navitas Hosting Services can help you?
- We have years of experience providing hosting services to our university partners. Our experience ensures we have established and tested models of working that lead to a direct impact on student recruitment numbers.
- We can provide assistance with base level oversight of staff – an invaluable service to managers who are based out of country.
- We provide a work environment that is focused on the unique requirements of the education sector that is not available in a generic, shared workspace.
- We are highly adaptable within an established operational framework, working with partners to meet their service needs.
How can we help you?
- Accelerate the internationalisation of your university campus.
- Drive higher-quality learning and student experiences
- Boost your global profile
- Grow a strong, more diverse student population
- Generate sustainable revenue streams for reinvestment in key areas
- Uphold your admissions standards
- Improve academic/ student outcomes
Our university partnership model
Navitas’ success has been built on partnerships and pathways. We pioneered an innovative university partnership model of education in 1994, and have a proud history of developing successful pathway and internationalisation programs with ambitious universities around the world.
Our University Partnerships (UP) divisions form the largest part of our business – a reflection of where we started and what we are known for. We provide pre-university, managed campus and university pathway programs across three regional divisions: UP Australasia, UP Europe, and UP North America. The pathway programs are purposefully designed for international and domestic learners, who may not otherwise be able to access tertiary education.
As one of the world’s leading pathway providers with established credibility and a proven ability to create value for our partners, we are well placed to help universities remain relevant and competitive in this changing education landscape. We will share our global resources and capabilities to support our university partners’ strategic and internationalisation ambitions.
Our university partners have access to our global marketing and recruitment infrastructure. This includes over 110 recruitment staff across 32 different regional offices; managing relationships with over 2,000 different recruitment partners, providing access to prospective students in over 120 countries.
Every Navitas partnership is unique and we pride ourselves on managing relationships individually and ensuring consistent quality with embedded marketing, admissions, academic and support teams.
The pathway program explained
Many students who study internationally are faced with the challenges of English as a second language, of adapting to a new culture, and a different education system. The pathway program works by recruiting students to our own colleges on university campuses. We provide the unique services that international students particularly need to succeed – small class sizes, support with English language, extra tuition time, personalised learning, assistance in settling in to a new country and culture, extensive student welfare, and sophisticated processes to identify and support at-risk learners.
A Navitas pathway program is the equivalent to the first year of a bachelor degree at one of our partner universities. Having completed a program with us, students typically enter mainstream studies at our partner university in their second year and complete their undergraduate or graduate degrees. We are extremely proud of the outcomes we achieve for our learners – 90% of Navitas students who complete the pathway program transition to the respective partner university.
Pathway programs are located on the partner university's campus. Students use libraries, computer laboratories, recreation facilities, common areas and other general student services as well as having access to student clubs and societies. This enhances the student experience and aids retention as students integrate into campus life in that first year, making the move to second year much easier.
Contact us to learn more
Careers & Industry
The Navitas Careers & Industry (C&I) division delivers education and employability programs that equip learners with the skills, experience and qualifications they need to build skills and confidence, secure work and create successful careers.
The division brings together niche colleges offering accredited tertiary education programs to more than 7,000 students in sectors with strong job prospects such as creative media, human services, health, professional services, leadership and management. It also delivers critical language, literacy, numeracy and employability programs to help people fulfill their potential.
We partner with industry, government and other education providers to develop and deliver education programs that address the skills and workforce needs of people worldwide, and to foster a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The C&I division represents a diverse group of passionate, talented staff with a common purpose to prepare learners for an exciting and ever-changing global workforce.
- Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP)
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- Navitas Skilled Futures
- Navitas Professional
- Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM)
Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP)
Formerly named the Australian College of Applied Psychology, the Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP) is a registered training organisation and higher education provider that specialises in delivering accredited courses in psychology, counselling, coaching, criminology, social work and business management and leadership (MBA).
Founded in 1983 and forming part of global education provider Navitas, ACAP specialises in facilitating real world experiences and practical skills needed for a successful career. Whenever possible, ACAP places students with community organisations, commercial businesses, and not-for-profits to ensure they develop the field skills required to make their professional mark – both now and into the future. ACAP's programs are professionally accredited, and students graduate with applied skills, hands-on confidence, and contemporary expertise.
ACAP has grown to become one of the largest providers of psychology and human services programs in Australia, delivering higher education and vocational training across campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and Byron Bay - as well as online. Since its founding, more than 20,000 students have graduated from ACAP.
For more information, visit us at acap.edu.au
SAE Creative Media Institute
SAE Institute is one of the world’s leading educators in creative media industries, delivering accredited postsecondary education programs across Australasia, Canada and the US.
Founded in 1976, SAE engages with industry leaders and advisory groups to design and deliver a curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships are embedded into programs as pathways to employment, and students benefit from access to world-class facilities and technologies.
Students can either study with our SAE at campuses owned by the Institute, or through our global network of SAE Education Partners.
Within Australia, SAE Institute operates campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Byron Bay.
For more information, visit us at sae.edu.au
Navitas Skilled Futures
Navitas Skilled Futures (formerly Navitas English) has been contracted by the Australian Government since 1990 to help more than 300,000 people from diverse backgrounds improve their English, digital, employability and workplace skills for a better future.
We deliver training across Sydney, Illawarra, Brisbane, South Australia and the ACT to meet the changing settlement, education and employment needs of our clients.
Founded in 1988, Navitas Skilled Futures works with communities, settlement and employment providers, employers and industry to deliver nationally accredited courses and innovative programs, including:
- The Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) for migrants and refugees;
- Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) for jobseekers;
- Career Transition Assistance (CTA) for mature-age jobseekers;
- Employability Skills Training (EST) for intensive pre-employment training; and
- Foundation Skills for Your Future (FSfYF) for tailored workplace training.
For more information, visit us at navitas-skilled-futures.com.au
Founded in 2008, Navitas Professional specialises in practical learning to prepare tertiary graduates and young professionals for the Australian workplace.
Offering access to professional development and workplace training, mentoring and work placements with respected Australian and global businesses, Navitas Professional delivers the Professional Year Program (PYP) to international accounting, IT and engineering graduates from locations across Australia.
It is the only education provider in Australia to offer the PYP in all three career disciplines in eight locations: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
For more information, visit us at navitas-professional.edu.au
Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM)
The Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM) is one of the country's most highly regarded providers of leadership education, providing innovative development solutions for individual leaders and leadership teams across all sectors and industries.
Focused on improving the way people work together, our world-class learning solutions support organisations of all sizes to accelerate their leadership capability and achieve their unique goals. We also provide specialised leadership development and networking opportunities through Women & Leadership Australia (WLA), Women & Leadership New Zealand (WLNZ) and the National Excellence in School Leadership Initiative (NESLI).
ASAM was founded in 2003 and supports organisations and individuals in the continuous pursuit and application of leadership excellence.
For more information, visit us at asam.edu.au
Through Navitas Ventures we support the ideas, people and companies that will shape the future of Higher Education.
Navitas started with a big idea in a small market: to change the way the world learns. A quarter of a century on, and now one of the world’s largest education organisations, we are still driven by the same pioneering spirit. Through Navitas Ventures, we invest in, incubate and partner with promising new ideas that will advance innovation in education globally.
We have the global network and knowledge to support the development of your startup or innovative venture – we're not simply a short-term investor but an entrepreneurial partner.
To find out more about Navitas Ventures please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleges and Campuses
Our colleges and campuses
We have colleges and campuses all over the world in both our University Partnerships division and our Careers & Industry division.
We have university pathway programs in Australasia, Europe, North America and Asia.
- Curtin College (Western Australia, Australia)
- Deakin College (Victoria, Australia)
- Edith Cowan College (Western Australia, Australia)
- Edith Cowan University – Sri Lanka Campus (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Eynesbury College (South Australia, Australia)
- Griffith College (Queensland, Australia)
- La Trobe College Australia (Victoria Australia)
- La Trobe University Sydney Campus (New South Wales, Australia)
- Newcastle International College (New South Wales, Australia)
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (South Australia, Australia)
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (New South Wales, Australia)
- University of Canterbury International College (New Zealand)
- University of Canberra College (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Western Sydney University International College (New South Wales, Australia)
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus (New South Wales, Australia)
Australia and New Zealand
- ARU College (UK)
- Birmingham City University International College (UK)
- Brunel University London Pathway College (UK)
- Hertfordshire International College (UK)
- International College at Robert Gordon University (UK)
- International College Portsmouth (UK)
- Keele University International College (UK)
- Lancaster University, Leipzig (Germany)
- Leicester University Global Study Centre (UK)
- The College, Swansea University (UK)
- The Hague Pathway College (Netherlands)
- Twente Pathway College (Netherlands)
- University of Northampton International College (UK)
- UA92 Global (UK)
- University of Plymouth International College (UK)
- Fraser International College (Canada)
- International College of Manitoba (Canada)
- Richard Bland College of William & Mary Global Student Success Program (US)
- Toronto Metropolitan University International College (Canada)
- UMass Boston Navitas Global Student Success Program (US)
- Queens College Global Student Success Program (US)
- Wilfrid Laurier International College (Canada)
Careers & Industry
The Careers & Industry division equips learners with the skills, real world experience and confidence they need to be work-ready.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss partnership opportunities with us, get in touch by filling out your details below.