ACBT in Sri Lanka offers a choice of flexible, affordable Degree and Diploma programs in convenient locations closer to home. You’ll get all the benefits of a quality Australian education, as well as the opportunity to pursue further study overseas when you graduate
As an ACBT student, you’ll study the same syllabus and will undertake the same exams as the Australian campus. And with a fast-track three semester option and small class sizes, ACBT students have a strong record of success.
ACBT’s trimester system means that students can study three semesters a year, fast-tracking their studies to save time and money. For Sri Lankan students who want a degree from an highly regarded Australian university, but who would prefer to study in Sri Lanka, there’s arguably no better option than ACBT.
About Edith Cowan University
A market leader in education for the service professions, Edith Cowan University (ECU) is located in Perth, Western Australia, a gateway to many cities in Asia, Africa and Europe.
The University's international enrolments exceed 3,000 with students originating from more than 80 countries.
ECU's origins go back to 1902 when it began as a teaching college. Today it is Western Australia's second largest university with almost 23,000 students.
The University has three metropolitan campuses in Churchlands, Mount Lawley and Joondalup and a regional campus in Bunbury, a city 200kms south of Perth.
More than 330 courses are offered through the four faculties: Business and Law; Computing, Health and Science; Education and Arts, which incorporates the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts; and the Faculty of Regional Professional Studies.
- Five reasons to study at ACBT
- 1Gain an internally recognised qualification from a highly regarded Australian institution.
- 2Flexible study options. Weekend and evening classes are available for students who can’t study during the day.
- 3As ACBT delivers programs on behalf of ECU, all programs are registered on the Australian Government CRICOS register.
- 4Complete your studies in less time with the option to study 3 semesters a year.
- 5One of the few colleges in Sri Lanka to have Board of Investment (BOA) approval.