Study in Singapore
If you’re for looking for an international qualification from a Western university, but would prefer to be studying in Asia, Navitas offers you the chance to study at the Singapore campus of one of Australia’s most prestigious universities.
Singapore is a thriving business and educational hub in the heart of Asia. For international students it offers an extremely modern infrastructure in an English-speaking environment. An affordable cost of living combined with state-of-the-art educational facilities make Singapore a fantastic choice for international students.
Navitas offers English preparation and undergraduate and postgraduate university programs in Singapore.
Singapore, with its a mix of exoticism and modernity, is a truly cosmopolitan place to study. With students from Asia, Europe and Latin America, you’ll experience a truly vibrant study environment.
Singapore Fact File
- Population: 4,600,000
- Currency: Singapore Dollar
- Official Language: English, Malay, Chinese
- Singapore Universities: 6
- Western Universities: 4
- Global University rankings
- Times Higher Education-QS 2008 ‘Top 100’: 2 Singaporean universities
- # International students in 2008: 94,000
- Distance from: Asia (1-5 hours); Continental Europe (7-11 hours); Latin America (7-14 hours)