Study in Kenya with Navitas
For many people, Kenya is known as the ultimate safari holiday destination. What many international students don’t know is that it also offers some excellent university study options, many of which are globally recognised.
Navitas programs are offered in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital and largest city. Nairobi offers a modern study environment with access to a wide range of cultural, sporting and social amenities. Nairobi is an established hub for international business and culture, and is also home to many multi-national companies and organizations, including the United Nations Environment Programme and the UN Office in Africa.
Whichever course you choose to study with Navitas in Kenya, you can be sure that the quality and recognition of the qualification you take will stand you in excellent stead for your future career.
Kenya Fact File
- Population: 27,000,000
- Currency: Kenyan Shilling
- Official Language: English, Swahili
- Universities: 16 public universities; 28 private universities
- # International students in 2008: 43,000
- Distance from: Asia (11 hours); Continental Europe (4-8 hours); Latin America (6-10 hours)