Study in Canada with Navitas
A diverse country with a strong tradition of welcoming people from around the world, Canada is an exciting and safe destination for international students.
With so many natural attractions, Canada allows you to explore mountains and lakes, ski slopes and stunning harbours. It has one of the highest standards of living in the world, and its cosmopolitan cities host many festivals and sports events – including the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Navitas University programs are offered in Vancouver and Winnipeg, two of Canada’s most beautiful cities.
A long tradition of high-ranking universities, modern study facilities and a multinational study environment make Canada an excellent study choice for international students.
Canada Fact File
- Population: 34,400,000
- Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Official Languages: English and French
- The world’s second largest country: 9,970,610 sq. kms
- More than 100 national parks, incredible mountain ranges and lakes
- International students studying at Canadian universities in 2010: 218,000
- Top 5 countries of origin for international students: 1. China; 2. India; 3. Korea; 4. Saudi Arabia; 5. France
- Distance from: Asia (11—15 hours); Europe (8-10 hours); Latin America (8-12 hours)