International College of Manitoba
International College of Manitoba provides pathway programs to the University of Manitoba, western Canada’s first university and the largest research focused institution in the province.
While studying at ICM, you’ll have access to all the university facilities, Libraries, computer labs, recreation facilities, health services, careers counselling and on-campus accommodation. As an ICM student you’ll be able to choose from a program in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering and will be able to progress into a wide range of University Degrees in these areas. Smaller classes and extra academic teaching hours mean you’ll finish your program with an intensive understanding of your subjects – and will be completely prepared for your second year at the University of Manitoba.
At ICM/University of Manitoba, you’ll be studying in Winnipeg - a safe, modern, affordable and open-minded community, with all the amenities you’d expect of a large cosmopolitan city. You’ll enjoy Canada’s sunniest, clearest skies, and access to vast areas of wilderness, rivers and lakes.
About the University of Manitoba
Founded in 1877, the University of Manitoba is western Canada’s first university. It is the province’s largest, most comprehensive and only research intensive post-secondary educational institution. Located in the vibrant city of Winnipeg, the university is comprised of the Fort Garry and Bannatyne campuses located in south and central Winnipeg respectively, as well as a wide range of research centres and institutes.
The university has over 24,000 undergraduate students and over 3000 graduate students and offers 82 degrees, 51 at the undergraduate level. International students comprise about 10% of the student population and come from over 90 countries. University of Manitoba students, educators and researchers earn national and international recognition for their achievements that improve health, advance technology and provide new insights about people and the world.
- Six reasons to study at ICM
- 1The University of Manitoba has a reputation for academic and research excellence having produced 96 Rhodes Scholars, more than any other university in Western Canada.
- 2Innovation, creativity and vision are an inherent part of the University culture.
- 3ICM offers smaller classes than in the mainstream university programs which means you’ll have more attention and more time with lecturers.
- 4Three semester start-dates per year (September, January, May).
- 5Winnipeg, located in the heart of Canada, is a vibrant multicultural hub.
- 6Up to 60% tuition rebate offered by the Manitoba Government after you graduate from the University of Manitoba.