Macquarie City Campus
Study for a world-renowned Macquarie University degree in the heart of Sydney, at Macquarie City Campus.
With one of Australia’s most culturally diverse student populations, Macquarie City Campus offers students an innovative, international approach to education in a convenient location. At Macquarie City Campus, students can study a modern and professionally relevant Macquarie University degree with access to state-of-the-art services and facilities. With three intakes a year (in March, July and August) for most programs, and core units offered every semester together with a range of elective units, Macquarie City Campus offers you flexibility and the potential to fast-track your bachelor degree in two years rather than the standard three.
About Macquarie University…
Macquarie University is internationally recognised as ‘Australia’s Innovative University’. Throughout the 40 years of its history, Macquarie has been consistently recognised for the delivery of innovative programs, outstanding academic achievements, its leadership, internationalisation and collaboration with industry.
- Five reasons to study at Macquarie City Campus
- 1Study in downtown Sydney, at one of Australia’s most respected universities.
- 2Take the fast-track option (3 semesters a year) and complete your Bachelor degree in two years instead of three.
- 3Flexibility: choose from one of three start-dates each year.
- 4Take advantage of the internship work placement.
- 5Study in a dynamic university precinct, with Australian students, and students from over 50 countries.