La Trobe Melbourne
About La Trobe Melbourne
If you’re thinking about improving your English, or studying a Bachelor degree at one of Australia’s most respected universities, then La Trobe Melbourne could be the ideal starting point for you.
La Trobe Melbourne is an exclusive college on campus at La Trobe University’s main Bundoora campus, in the suburbs of Melbourne. The college offers a wide range of English courses, plus foundation and diploma pathways into La Trobe University Bachelor degrees. For international students, La Trobe Melbourne is an excellent ‘academic bridge’ into La Trobe University’s mainstream undergraduate programs.
As a La Trobe Melbourne student, you’ll study on campus at the university and will have access to the university’s fabulous facilities and services, such as the university student accommodation, computer labs and sports facilities. You’ll meet students from Australia and from all over the world – students like you.
About La Trobe University
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is today recognised as one of Australia’s very best universities. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in five major faculties: Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Management, Law and Education. The university has a particularly strong reputation in the areas of Arts and Humanities, and has previously been ranked in the Top 100 universities in the world for Biomedicine.
Over 25,000 students are currently studying across La Trobe’s eight campuses in Victoria.
- Five reasons to study at La Trobe Melbourne
- 1La Trobe Melbourne is your fast-track access into Year 2 of a La Trobe University Bachelor degree (3 semesters a year).
- 2Excellent preparation for Year 2 of your La Trobe University Bachelor degree. La Trobe Melbourne academic pathway students perform as well as or better than other students in first year degree courses.
- 3Improve your English and prepare for university in the same university environment.
- 4Study on campus at one of Australia’s leading universities, and gain access to a wide range of university facilities, services and students from all over the world.
- 5Experience Melbourne, repeatedly voted one of the world’s Top 10 most ‘liveable cities’.