Curtin University Sydney
If you’re interested in studying at Curtin University, but would prefer to study in Sydney than on the university’s main campus in Perth, Western Australia, then Curtin University’s Sydney campus is the place for you.
Located in the heart of Sydney
The Sydney Campus of Curtin University is located in the heart of the city, two minutes from Central railway station and close to the Central Business District. It continues the dynamic emphasis on innovative teaching methods, strong industry links and highly employable graduates that are synonymous with the Curtin name. Through its Sydney campus, Curtin offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses to students from all over the world.
Obtain an internationally recognised degree
All of Curtin University Sydney’s courses use the same structure and content as the Curtin Business School at the Perth campus. With flexible intake options (March, July or November) and a fast-track option for all courses, students can graduate from Curtin University Sydney with an internationally recognised degree in less time, while enjoying life in the cosmopolitan heart of Sydney.
Curtin University Sydney has excellent facilities, including an e-Library with access to over 17,000 e-journals, and the latest technological teaching and learning facilities in all classrooms. But one of the main reasons students from all of the world choose to study with Curtin University Sydney is the small class sizes (with an average of 16 students per class) and high levels of personal support from teachers and staff.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students at Curtin University Sydney can take part in the university’s high profile internship program. The program offers students the unique opportunity to gain practical experience in their field while still studying at uni. It enables them to put the theoretical knowledge gained during their degree into practice and to improve their communication and time management skills – thus dramatically increasing their potential to obtain jobs in their chosen fields.
About Curtin University
Curtin University is one of Australia’s most respected universities. With its strong industry links, exchange programs, and multicultural environment, Curtin University has been at the forefront of international education in Australia since it first began teaching in 1987, in Perth, Western Australia.
- Five reasons to study at Curtin University Sydney
- 1Great downtown location close to transport, shops, entertainment and Sydney’s Central Business District
- 2Superb campus with modern facilities including a library, computer labs, student break-out spaces, rooftop terrace and wireless internet access
- 3Fast-track option for all courses due to our flexible intakes in March, July and November. Complete a 3-year registered Bachelor degree in just 2 years, or a 2-year registered Masters degree in just 16 months!
- 4Exclusive access to our internship program and the unique opportunity to gain work experience while you are still at uni. Improve your practical, communication and time management skills and get ahead of the competition when you apply for jobs after graduation!
- 5Very small classes, personalised attention - just 16 students on average per class!