Study in Indonesia
Indonesia is the largest archipelago state in the world, made up of over 13,000 islands. The world’s third largest democracy, Indonesia is also a mecca for international tourists. Unbeknown to many, Indonesia attracts over 25,000 international students into its universities every year.
Through MIBT in Jakarta, Navitas offers University Foundation, and, in association with Deakin University, diploma level courses which prepare students for entry into Year 2 of a wide range of Deakin University Bachelor Degrees in Australia.
Jakarta is bustling business hub, home to many multinational corporations. The fast pace of city life, combined with world-class shopping malls, bars and restaurants provides a dynamic backdrop for university-level studies.
Indonesia Fact File
- Population: 231,370,000
- Currency: Rupiah
- Official Language: Bahasa Indonesia
- Other Important Languages: English, Dutch, Chinese, other Indonesian ethnic languages
- Universities: 49 public universities; 80 private universities (source: http://dikti.org)
- Highest-ranking university: University of Indonesia
- Distance from: Rest of Asia (1-5 hours); Continental Europe (7-11 hours); Latin America (12-15 hours)